Although it took quite a bit more effort, I’m glad to say that JC and I managed to update Dog Eat Duck with two major enhancements – animations and sound.
Both make a big difference, and made me realize once again how easy it is to overlook incredibly important stuff. Which is not to say that we hadn’t though that it would great to have the ducks move. But without them moving, a bunch of people though that they were just looking at screenshots!
The sound is also a big help. Although it took me longer than it should have, I finally did manage to get SoundManager2 up and running with a few small MP3s, and the result just makes me smile.